menu91 built the menu91 app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by menu91 at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-07-30
Your privacy is important to menu91 .This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that menu91 collects, and the ways in which menu91 uses that personal information.
Personal information collection menu91 may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website/app including PERSONAL INFORMATION
- information about your use of this website/app including LOCATION INFORMATION
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website/app including MAIL ID'S
- information about transactions carried out over this website/app including ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website/app services including MOBILE NUMBERS and
- any other information that you send to menu91.
Using personal information menu91 may use your personal information to:
- administer this website/app
- Deliver products to your location
- personalize the website/app for you
- enable your access to and use of the website/app services
- publish information about you on the website/app
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where menu91 discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, menu91 may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
menu91 will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
menu91 will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website/app will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website/app will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website/app contains links to other websites.
menu91 is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected] or
- by post to menu91, Near Sri Venkatshwara Temple, Government Hospital Road, Sullurupeta, Andhra Pradesh 524121.